* Supports EMME 2023.
* Updated to .Net 7.0.
* Fixed regression in the transit assignment tool.
* Improved performance for ExportSubarea tool by adding a max core count.
* Improved stability when opening/saving projects on network drives.
* Improved performance of GTAModel V4 when running on high core count machines.
* Space-Time-Traffic Assignment with both Path, and Traversal Analysis
This release of XTMF 1 continues support for both EMME 4.6 and versions before EMME 22.214.171.124. If you are using EMEME 4.6 please use the toolbox included with XTMF at Modules/TMG_Toolbox_Python3.mtbx. If you are using version of EMME 126.96.36.199 or before, please use the toolbox at Modules/TMG_Toolbox.mtbx. Both toolboxes contain full support for all EMME tools produced by TMG.
York Region developed a new generation of travel demand model, known as activity-based model (ABM). The model simulates daily activities and travel patterns of all individuals in the Greater Golden Horseshoe (GGH) area, including York Region, as affected by transportation system level of service. The model was successfully applied to the Official Plan, Transportation Master Plan and Development Charges Bylaw updates.
The purpose of this workshop is to unveil the York ABM with the Travel Modelling Group, industry partners, and interested individuals.
Presented by the Travel Modelling Group online via MS Teams.