XTMF 1.3 Beta 1 version is now available for download at the XTMF Github repository. This version should not be used in a production environment. Any suggestions or bugs found can be reported on the issue tracker on Github.
- A slew of bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Major UI overhaul: XTMF now has a refreshed interface and also allows for customizable themes. Included with XTMF are 4 default themes.
- The model system editor now provides functionality to disable modules.
- Multiple configurations / XTMF instances are now supported.
- Sharing of model systems is now streamlined – model system files can be shared from theoretically any location. Previously model systems had to be manually copied into a specific location searched by XTMF.