A new version of the TMG Toolbox is available. This update includes:
- Significantly upgraded Copy Zone System tool
- New Export Transfer Matrix transit analysis tool to produce a matrix of transfers to and from each operator.
- Updated Network Package import/export tools, which now permit network comments and metadata to be saved and displayed.
- New Network Update tool to read specially-created .nup files to convert between different network versions
- Various GTAModel V4 tools and procedures
The 2012 Base Network Version 9 has been uploaded, along with Network Update #1 (.nup file). Users which have begun modifying the Base Network can use .nup file to update their modified network instead of having to re-trace their edits. This update includes:
- Updates the Vehicles table to match the definitions in TMG Memo 2013-6
- Separates Yonge-Sheppard subway station into two nodes (to better capture transfers between the two subway lines).
- Fixed some walk-link connectivity issues with a handful of transit stations such as Downsview, St Clair West, and Yorkdale GO Bus terminal.
- Reinstatement of the HOV lane on Yonge St. between Finch and Steeles.